Some types of plastic surgery are so common that when we think of cosmetic surgery Miami, we automatically think about these procedures. Breast implants, liposuction, face lifts, and nose jobs are common occurrences and no mystery to the average consumer.
But there are many other plastic surgery procedures, many of which are not as popular but are still available for those who are looking for something interesting from a plastic surgeon Miami. Be sure to discuss these with your plastic surgeon Miami today.
- Today, men can have their breasts removed. Known as gynecomastia surgery or reduction mammaplasty, men can have their breast tissue removed for an aesthetic look. Reasons for wanting the procedure can range from excessive weight gain to personal reasons.
- Women can get vaginal rejuvenation procedures to increase sexual satisfaction and to tighten vaginal walls after childbirth. There are even procedures available to tighten the mons pubis or reduce the labia.
- For people struggling to grow desirable facial hair, facial hair implants are an option with Miami cosmetic surgery. Whether you want a thicker beard, mustache, or sideburns or even thicker eyebrows, hair follicles from your scalp can be used to thicken the hair on your face.
- Face lifts are common, but what about ear lifts? Known as otoplasty, this procedure can reshape your ears, pin them back if they are sticking out a bit too much, or even reduce the size of your ears.
- Brachioplasty is the medical term for an arm lift, whereby the skin and fat of the upper arm is removed and the arm itself reshaped for a more youthful and fit appearance.
- If you have droopy eyelids, you can opt for a procedure known as blepharoplasty, which will remove fatty deposits from your upper and lower eyelids, allowing for a more youthful appearance due to tightening and reshaping of the eyelids.
- Want to look younger? A vampire face lift is a procedure whereby plasma from your blood is injected into your skin to reduce wrinkles, lift your eyebrows, and enhance your overall appearance. No, you won’t live forever, but you can look like you will with this cosmetic surgery Miami.
All of these procedures are available as Miami cosmetic surgery and can be used to make you look your best.